Foot drop treatment and rehabilitation
The following diagnosis that cause foot drop can use XFT-2001D:
- Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brian Injury
- Multiple Scierosis
How does it work?
XFT-2001D can precisely control the time and duration of electrical stimulation by tracking the swing angle and pace of patient's leg. XFT-2001D delivers electrical pulses to the common peroneal nerve as well as the tibialis anterior and other muscles to make the movement of dorsiflection and eversion. Those mild electrical pulses stimulate patient's leg muscle, making them lift the foot at an appropriate phase while walking and therefore enabling patient to walk more steadily, naturally and safely.
Direction for use Stim Unit
Power button: press and hold for 1 second to turn on the stim unit, and the indicator turns green. Press and hold for 1 second again to turn it off.
L/R label: L is for left leg, R is for right leg.
Micro USB port: for device charging. It needs to charge for about 3 hours when completely drained of power. It is designed to work for 10 hours with a full charge.
Snap button: for connection between stim unit and electrode.
Function and Features
- Bluetooth 4.0, more stable and reliable data transmission, easy operation and setting.
- Thin and light Stim Unit & Cuff with patented design, easy and convenient to wear.
- OLED screen on remote control
- Auto off in low voltage or after 30 minutes of standby.
- Gait and training mode for choice.